This Policy governs the use of personal data which you provide to us via our website. Personal data is any or all data relating to a natural person who is identified, or can be identified, from the data.
Sheridan Accountancy Services Limited respects your privacy. We understand that how your personal data is used and shared online matters to you, and we take the privacy of those who visit our website www.s-a-s-ltd.co.uk very seriously. We will not collect any data other than when you contact us, and we will always process that data in compliance with the law. Our site may contain links to other sites, and be aware that if you choose to click on those links, your data may be processed by other organisations hosting those sites. We cannot control or monitor this, and you should have regard to their Privacy Policies.
Who we are
- the Site is owned and operated by Sheridan Accountancy Services Limited, 78 Burdett Avenue, Westcliff on Sea, Essex SS0 7JW
- our VAT number is 207237430
- we are regulated by Information Commissioners Office
- we are a member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
You have certain rights as a data subject under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which governs the collection, processing and disposal of personal data by organisations such as ours.
In relation to personal data about you, you have the right:
- to be informed about how and why we collect and use the data
- to be given access to the data we hold
- to have any inaccurate or incomplete data rectified
- to ask us to delete personal data, earlier than we might already dispose of it
- to prevent us from processing the data further
- to object to us using the data for particular purposes
We provide contact details at the end of this Policy for you to use if you have any complaint about our processing of your personal data. If you are not satisfied with the way we deal with this issue, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), which is the body in charge of supervising personal data use in the UK.
What data do we collect?
If you communicate with us by e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address and any other content that you send to us in the body of the mail. We do not collect any other personal data by any other method and in particular, we do not place cookies on our Site.
How is your data used?
We will process and store your data securely, and we will only keep it for as long as we need it for the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
In relation to the data we do collect, as laid out in the section above, we may use it as follows:
- to reply to your email
- to complete engagements requested by you
You have the right to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
We will not share your personal data with anyone at any time
How and where do we store your data?
We will only keep your data as long as we need it for the purpose(s) for which it is collected, and/or for as long as we have your permission to hold it.
Your data will only be stored in the UK.
The steps we take to secure your data include:
- Data is encrypted into our professional software
- Our software is password protected
- We have firewalls and anti virus software
- We have technical and professional support to ensure that our mail servers and data is kept secure
Accessing your data
You are entitled to make a Subject Access Request under the GDPR. This means that you may request a copy of any personal data we hold about you, free of charge. We will provide any or all information in response to your request if you contact us on the contact details below.
If you have any questions about the Site or this Policy, or you wish to make a Subject Access Request, then please contact us as follows, making your request or query clear:
telephone: 01702 330666
postal address: 78 Burdett Avenue, Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex SS0 7JW
Amending the Policy
We may change this policy from time to time, in response to changes in the law or for operational reasons. Any changes will immediately be posted on the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted the amended Policy if you continue to use the Site afterwards. You should therefore regularly review this Policy.